Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for Week of October 19
Topic Started: Wednesday Oct 7 2009, 02:01 PM (1,546 Views)
Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem
- Stefano finds out EJ knows Nicole's secret
- Carly gives Rafe medication
- Maggie interrupts an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
^^This is really too funny the part about Sami giving Nicole money to leave Salem...so she barely starts working and all of a sudden she has to pay the wife of a millionaire to leave town....she isn't going to be thinking very highly of Elvis not that she does now anyway.....and why do I think that the minute Stefano finds out that EJ knows that Stef will tell his son....as that is when Chad wants Syd back....
Posted Image

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
CDN TV Guide Spoilers Week of Oct 19th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only up to Wednesday so far....

Monday
EJ confides in Lexie about his confusion over Sydney; Sami agrees to help Mia with her custody arrangment.

Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe and lets it slip that he is dating Arianna; Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Brady to go away with her and Sydney; Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.
-----------------

Wow...look at that last sentence....can this be why Judie tweeted about EJ and Arianna and might Ej actually pay for something FINALLY! That actually might open up a pretty good story if Arianna busts him while investigating the drug thing and then he attempts to get revenge on her....Brady and Rafe will come running.
Posted Image

aimees76
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
This just amuses me to no end. :)
Posted Image
Banner by fenderbabe
"Please Lucas, just promise me that if our future ever gets taken away from us that you'll remember the way we were and you'll know without any doubt how much I love you." ~ Sami to Lucas
Check out my site: Here for FREE fitness coaching.!

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
luvinglumi
Thursday Oct 8 2009, 04:45 PM
Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe
He offered to do that last week! So it took her most of a month to decide that, yeah, maybe she ought to look for Rafe? (6)
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
SOW:

-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.

-Sami questions Mia.

-Carly sees a familiar face.

-Victor persuades Hope to stay with Bo.

-Will and Mia ask for help.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8211378/1/

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Medea
Thursday Oct 8 2009, 06:07 PM
luvinglumi
Thursday Oct 8 2009, 04:45 PM
Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe
He offered to do that last week! So it took her most of a month to decide that, yeah, maybe she ought to look for Rafe? (6)
lol!
Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
aimees76
Thursday Oct 8 2009, 05:40 PM
Me too Aimee, not to mention that there is a spumor going around that Chad will actually turn out to be EJ's son...and if that is the case Sydney may turn out to be Mia and Chad's after all....that would explain the DImera birthmark too....The actor that plays Chad (name escapes me now) twitted that his father will be revealed soon and is coming out of jail...maybe EJ gets arrested and if that is the case I see them making Chad his from a fling he had in his teens so they can likely make Johnny Lucas' child and Sydney will turn out to be Mia and Chad's leaving Sami's rapist with NO children by Sami...the way it should be.
Posted Image

vhaley
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
luvinglumi
Friday Oct 9 2009, 08:55 AM
aimees76
Me too Aimee, not to mention that there is a spumor going around that Chad will actually turn out to be EJ's son...and if that is the case Sydney may turn out to be Mia and Chad's after all....that would explain the DImera birthmark too....The actor that plays Chad (name escapes me now) twitted that his father will be revealed soon and is coming out of jail...maybe EJ gets arrested and if that is the case I see them making Chad his from a fling he had in his teens so they can likely make Johnny Lucas' child and Sydney will turn out to be Mia and Chad's leaving Sami's rapist with NO children by Sami...the way it should be.
Lordie girl, I hope you are right! That sounds PERFECTO!!
Posted Image
Banner by Tink

Jenzer1024
Member Avatar
Lumi Junior
Maybe having EJ get into the drug selling business is the writers way of making EJ pure evil and unredeemable. Hopefully he will have to pay for this crime and eventually ends up alone.

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
Thursday
Sami helps Nicole prepare to take off with Sydney; Kate and Stephanie have a heated discussion about Philip.

Friday
Stefano demands that Nicole bring Sydney to him right away; Victor tells Hope that she can live with him.

MonaLisa
Lumi Masters
luvinglumi
Friday Oct 9 2009, 08:55 AM
aimees76
Elvis, who's actually only eleven years old, as a grandfather?

Sounds like something Days would do. ;)
At my favorite site, Second Chances
We celebrate all Lumi's glances
Whether longing and sweet
Or of passion and heat
It's the greatest of all romances!

ROSELM
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 19th
E.J. talks to Lexie about his conflicted feelings; Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up trying to gain custody of Sydney; Mia and Will ask Sami to help Mia with the custody situation; Arianna admits she did not want to break up with Brady.

Tuesday, October 20th
Brady offers to help Sami track down Rafe; Nicole pleads with Chad to let her keep Sydney; Sami tries to talk some sense into Chad; Arianna wants to get out of the undercover assignment; Bo is determined to fight for his family.

Wednesday, October 21st
Sami nearly convinces Chad to give up his pursuit of Sydney; after Brady refuses to help her, Nicole runs off; Carly injects Rafe with drugs that she hopes will save his life; Victor offers to sell his territory of the drug business to E.J.

Thursday, October 22nd
Sami offers to help Nicole leave town; Stefano starts to awaken; Kate appeals to Stephanie about Philip; Philip insists his mother is out of his life; Maggie stops by to catch up with Chloe; Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.
Friday, October 23rd
Stefano learns that E.J. has discovered Nicole's secret about Sydney; E.J. tells Kate that his father is awake; Nicole appears at the DiMera mansion and runs into nosy Kate; Will and Chad get into a fight; Victor persuades Hope to stay in town with him

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8211378/1/
Bryan Dattilo is just magic

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · 2009-2010 · Next Topic »
Add Reply