Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Heartbreaking News
Topic Started: Monday Dec 21 2009, 02:37 PM (14,669 Views)
Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
As most of you know, Bryan's contract with Days ends at the end of February 2010. We've been waiting to see if he would be renewed by the show, and this past weekend we got our answer. According to Bryan's manager, he has taped his last episode with the show this past week. (it should air sometime in February).

Bryan is thrilled to have new opportunities in front of him, but I know that I speak for everyone here when I say that he will be missed terribly. (cry)
Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leesie3
Lumi Sophmore
I guess I can go ahead and delete the 45 episodes that I am behind in watching. No need to catch up now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
Norma
Monday Dec 21 2009, 02:37 PM
As most of you know, Bryan's contract with Days ends at the end of February 2010. We've been waiting to see if he would be renewed by the show, and this past weekend we got our answer. According to Bryan's manager, he has taped his last episode with the show this past week. (it should air sometime in February).

Bryan is thrilled to have new opportunities in front of him, but I know that I speak for everyone here when I say that he will be missed terribly. (cry)
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Norma! OMG. this sucks! Hell of a xmas gift no? Do you know if he is the one that gets killed?
Posted Image

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
No clue about how he's exiting, sorry. I have a bad feeling they'll just erase him out of existence, or he'll be come the twins permanent offscreen babysitter :@ My preference is for Lucas to be killed and for Sami to mourn forever.
Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

aimees76
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
The words I have cannot be posted on this board. So I will just direct them at tptb. Stupid show. Well, now I have an hour each day cleared up. Maybe I'll get back into GH.
Posted Image
Banner by fenderbabe
"Please Lucas, just promise me that if our future ever gets taken away from us that you'll remember the way we were and you'll know without any doubt how much I love you." ~ Sami to Lucas
Check out my site: Here for FREE fitness coaching.!

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
Norma
Monday Dec 21 2009, 02:44 PM
No clue about how he's exiting, sorry. I have a bad feeling they'll just erase him out of existence, or he'll be come the twins permanent offscreen babysitter :@ My preference is for Lucas to be killed and for Sami to mourn forever.
This so sucks! I am so heartbroken...I saw the writing on the wall and all the lastest interviews coming from him pointed to what was happening but I kept holding out hope for something good....do you think he'll still chat with us sometime in the future? I am so going to be bummed for a while....hoping the show ratings tank and BD is picked up by another soap and made to shine....
Posted Image

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
aimees76
Monday Dec 21 2009, 02:47 PM
The words I have cannot be posted on this board. So I will just direct them at tptb. Stupid show. Well, now I have an hour each day cleared up. Maybe I'll get back into GH.
You and me both, I was so into GH a while ago so maybe I'll invest my time with that show now...but Days is gone as far as I'm concerned as I don't want to see Sami pin after her rapist or the Lucas substitute.
Posted Image

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Yep, the chat's still on. We'll arrange it sometime early in the new year.

Posted Image

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
At least something to look forward to.....
Posted Image

melrene
Member Avatar
Lumi Sophmore
Not that this surprises me but after 16 years I can't believe this is how it ends.

Good luck to Bryan! Hopefully he can get on a show that actually appreciates his talent.

aimees76
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
I'll look forward to Bryan getting a job somewhere where he will be utilized properly and appreciated and treated with the respect he deserves. I will follow him wherever he goes. Days is dead to me. As far as I am concerned, the day he last airs, will be the day Days goes off the air for good.
Posted Image
Banner by fenderbabe
"Please Lucas, just promise me that if our future ever gets taken away from us that you'll remember the way we were and you'll know without any doubt how much I love you." ~ Sami to Lucas

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
The minute his last episode finishes airing, I plan to do a mental rewind to either the twins' birth in October 2007, or to just after the Lumi wedding in May 2007 and consider that the end of Lumi's story.

Days is dead to me. If you're wondering why my screen name changed yesterday, that's why. I'm still a Canuck, but I'm no longer a Days fan.
Posted Image

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
aimees76
Monday Dec 21 2009, 02:54 PM
I'll look forward to Bryan getting a job somewhere where he will be utilized properly and appreciated and treated with the respect he deserves. I will follow him wherever he goes. Days is dead to me. As far as I am concerned, the day he last airs, will be the day Days goes off the air for good.
Me too....if they kill his character off It'll be heartbreaking but I could live with that as long as Sami occassionally thinks about Lucas and as long as they don't make Allie EJ's...that would just be disgusting...but at this point who cares...I don't recognize Sami anymore, and I won't be watching. Maybe in about a year when they realize they don't have a story to tell for Safe and ***** anymore they will want to bring Lucas back and I just hope and pray that at that time that BD has some good kick butt front burner storyline on another soap that he can't break away from to go back to DOOL.
Posted Image

aimees76
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
It doesn't even matter. Days is dead to me. Sami died a few years ago. There is nothing there worth watching.
Posted Image
Banner by fenderbabe

Celebsarniel
Member Avatar
I'm a die hard Lumi/Bryli fan
i HATE THIS :( this really breaks my heart..now wont we get Lumi at all...im done watching days now..but ill always be a lumi fan no matter what...but ill stop watch the show for good...

i bet the safes and rapemefans are happy and celebrate now :(

MonaLisa
Lumi Masters
It all sucks like a sucky thing. I don't think TIIC realize just how idiotic they're being. Either that, or they've been deliberately destroying Days for two-three years now. There's nothing left worth watching.
At my favorite site, Second Chances
We celebrate all Lumi's glances
Whether longing and sweet
Or of passion and heat
It's the greatest of all romances!

Kazz
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
I'm glad to hear that Bryan is looking forward to better things. It is very disappointing news from a fans perspective but it is his life and livelihood, so I'm just glad to know that he is okay with it.

As for Days, it is forever DEAD to me and I'm glad that the last month or so, I've stopped watching it all together except for Lucas days. It's bad news but also a relief in a way. Once Bryan's last scenes air, I'm free from this show forever and it won't matter what happens anymore or how soon it ends!
Edited by Kazz, Monday Dec 21 2009, 03:11 PM.

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
MonaLisa
Monday Dec 21 2009, 03:09 PM
It all sucks like a sucky thing. I don't think TIIC realize just how idiotic they're being. Either that, or they've been deliberately destroying Days for two-three years now. There's nothing left worth watching.
Jack & Jennifer
Steve & Kayla
John & Marlena
Shelle
Phloe/Broe
even Austin & Carrie

They're all gone. Look out Bope fans, you're next, and then the plan that JER started back in 2003 will finally be complete. Every fanbase will have been destroyed.

Posted Image

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
This sucks.

Here's hoping Bryan finds a new, challenging role with PTB who appreciate his talents.
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007

Celebsarniel
Member Avatar
so the truth about lucas being the father of Johnny will never come out either or are they going to make them all RAPEME kids:( i hate this show now more than ever...im crying so much now...
and we'll never get our lumi back now...:( :( :( crying crying crying

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
BlueMoon
Monday Dec 21 2009, 03:20 PM
so the truth about lucas being the father of Johnny will never come out either or are they going to make them all RAPEME kids:( i hate this show now more than ever...im crying so much now...
Yep...it's only a matter of time before they switch the paternity...this is what we get for being dedicated fans...great! The only consolation is that might find a need to bring him back if Safe doesn't continue to fly.....but in the interim then I'm done with Days...why watch....I didn't watch since they shipped Lucas to rehab...
Posted Image

Celebsarniel
Member Avatar
luvinglumi
Monday Dec 21 2009, 03:23 PM
BlueMoon
Monday Dec 21 2009, 03:20 PM
Yep...it's only a matter of time before they switch the paternity...this is what we get for being dedicated fans...great! The only consolation is that might find a need to bring him back if Safe doesn't continue to fly.....but in the interim then I'm done with Days...why watch....I didn't watch since they shipped Lucas to rehab...
if they do change the DNA and make them rapemekids i hope days end sooner than soon cus i dont want the twins be rapeme kids...
I hate them for doing this...i cant believe how the show want rape is romance...

i havent watch days since they sent Lucas to rehab too...cus days havent give me a reason to watch at all and i wont waste my time on this show for a sec anymore...Days is dead to me now forever....

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
The Allie thing bothers me more than anything else, but I'm actually not sure they'll switch her paternity. Rafe/Sami seems like endgame, but Days can't knock Sami up again anytime soon. So the next best thing is to let Rafe play stepdaddy to Sami's fatherless kids.

Rafe as the only father Allie remembers, with her knowing Lucas was her bio-dad, is infinitely preferable to Allie's paternity being switched. And it seems more likely, as long as Lucas dies instead of fading away.
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007

MonaLisa
Lumi Masters
I don't think they'll make Allie a Rapemi kid. There's no reason to. (Although I'm sure that if they could, they'd make Rafe the daddy.) But hey, I'm not going to know one way or the other, because I won't be watching.
At my favorite site, Second Chances
We celebrate all Lumi's glances
Whether longing and sweet
Or of passion and heat
It's the greatest of all romances!

justamom
Member Avatar
Lumi Freshman
I am truly saddened by this news. This show has fallen to pieces I can't believe the ratings are actually up. I was so excited that Lucas was back. I don't know what else to say. Is there any hope we can fight this and win?After all didn't Second Chances get him brought back when he was in a coma?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: