Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Daniel Leaves Jennifer; 1/31/issue
Topic Started: Thursday Jan 19 2012, 04:09 PM (544 Views)
vhaley
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
Daniel follows Melanie’s advice to meet Jenifer to tell her in person that he is leaving Salem. The good doctor reveals his plans to sort out things by travelling around the world. “Jenifer knows that Daniel is sick,” expresses Melissa Reeves (Jenifer). “Part of the reason that he is leaving is to gain perspective on his life. But Daniel is also giving Jenifer and Jack time to figure out if they should be together.”

The two express disappointment over their failed marriage. “Jenifer and Daniel aren’t separating,” asserts Reeves. “It’s because they love each other so much that each wants what’s best for the other. So, it’s a very painful goodbye.”

Does Jenifer think that she and Jack can make a go of their relationship, now that Daniel is exiting? “Jenifer is in a state of confusion,” answers Reeves. “These are three people that generally care for each other. Daniels leaving doesn’t really solve anything. Its just that his presence won’t be in Salem.”
Posted Image
Banner by Tink
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Hasn't he left yet? Seriously, the length of his goodbyes rival Chloe's.
Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Infinite Days - a new board for fans of Days of our Lives - come join us today!

Lumidestiny
Member Avatar
Defender of all things LUMI
Dannifer are married? Since when? Oh and I'm so glad that the love I once had for J&J has faded over the years because if I was still a diehard fan like I once was, these endless spoilers and comments from MR pimping Dannifer would really get to me. Now when I read this I just feel really bad for the J&J fans.
Posted Image
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Sami is Lucas's girl through it all.

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
I think the marriage part refers to J/J, not Dannifer.
Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Infinite Days - a new board for fans of Days of our Lives - come join us today!

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
I'll chip in money for a ticket for Jennifer as well. She's not on my like list--hasn't been in ages.

Lucas is awesome
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
The marriage part is definately talking about Jack and Jennifer but I wish Jennifer would cut this out and stop treating Jack like dirt Jack is moving on for now and is trying to live his life without Jennifer at the moment though he doesn't want to but can't continue to be treated like dirt either but Jennifer can't continue to do this and can't continue to think she have both guys in her life at her beck and call.

Jennifer needs to dump Daniel and work things out with Jack and fight for Jack not the other way around for this is getting ridiculous if Jennifer thinks she have both these guys at her beck and call and at her wim she can't have both and she needs to choose and I don't see what's so hard picking the love of your life and father of kids over an I sleep with all my female patients and turn out to be hypocrite in the process and move on to the next female patient I treat and won't treat you right doctor sheesh.

Jennifer needs to dump Daniel and break up with him and work things out with Jack but this is getting ridiclous that Jennifer is still doing this and Jack has a right to move on and can't be kept on a string like this with Jennifer continuing to treat him like dirt and Jack dating someoneelse and getting on with his life and this is going to bug Jennifer big time that Jack is really moving on and getting on with his life possibly with someoneelse in the near future and Jennifer won't like it at all.

May Daniel walk in on the fact Jennifer is jealous of Jack being with another woman and wants him back where Daniel winds up dumping her or hopefully she winds up dumping Daniel and fights for Jack and doesn't stop fighting for Jack and wooing Jack and chasing Jack untill she and Jack reunite once more where they wind up working things out.

This is just getting ridiculous now if Jennifer thinks she can have both Jack and Daniel at the same time for its not going to happen and she needs a reality check that she can't have both and that she needs to choose and I hope she chooses Jack and fights for Jack and lets Daniel go and winds up dumping Daniel for Jack.
Edited by Lucas is awesome, Saturday Jan 21 2012, 03:11 PM.

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
What's up with Dr. Dan's goodbye. Knowing it's temporary only manages to upset me even more. Stephanie, Steve, Kayla or Lucas didn't get these goodbye scenes and they were long time fan favorites and core characters. The fascination with this character by the writers has to stop.
Posted Image

ROSELM
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
she love daniel but cared about jack
remind to who jennifer has more history on show
Bryan Dattilo is just magic

tje8375
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
luvinglumi
Thursday Jan 19 2012, 05:03 PM
What's up with Dr. Dan's goodbye. Knowing it's temporary only manages to upset me even more. Stephanie, Steve, Kayla or Lucas didn't get these goodbye scenes and they were long time fan favorites and core characters. The fascination with this character by the writers has to stop.
Maybe we can get lucky and it will become permanent given ratings and budgets.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you Days for bringing back Bryan Dattilo as Lucas Horton!
His fans are ecstatic about his return!

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
Jennifer doesn't remember her own history. I hate the way she treats Jack.

Lumidestiny
Member Avatar
Defender of all things LUMI
Erica
Friday Jan 20 2012, 04:58 PM
Jennifer doesn't remember her own history. I hate the way she treats Jack.
Jennifer treats Jack like a disease she can't get rid of fast enough. I hate Jennifer.
Posted Image
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Sami is Lucas's girl through it all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Spoiled Rotten · Next Topic »
Add Reply