Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jack and Jen clash; 2/07/12 issue
Topic Started: Thursday Jan 26 2012, 04:12 PM (570 Views)
vhaley
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
An excited Abigail informs Jennifer and Jack that Madison has offered her a job to model for Mad World Cosmetics. Jen disapproves, fearing what Abigail will be explosed to in the fashion world and advises her daughter to focus on her studies. "It becomes a big family dispute," previews Kate Mansi (Abigail). Things get heated when Jennifer tells Abby she'll have to move out if she pursues the gig.

Jack intervenes on Abigail's behave and notes that he and Jen have raised their daughter to make good choices. "When Jack stands up for Abigail, it's completely unexpected," notes Mansi. "Abigail feels like she never has anyone on her side. But at the same time, she is happy that her father is supportive and giving her Mom a different perspective. It's an interesting position for Jack,who was gone for so long, to take the lead as Dad."

Matthew Ashford (Jack) points out, "Jack shows Abigail that he has the ability to give her space. He's not in opposition to Jen. He tries to give Jennifer a broader picture."
Posted Image
Banner by Tink
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
I refuse to call that character Abigail. She's Abby.

That is all.
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
I love how contrived this is. Dan is no where around Salem, but Jen still has to act like a stupid idiot.
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumidestiny
Member Avatar
Defender of all things LUMI
Jennifer sucks.
Posted Image
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Sami is Lucas's girl through it all.

Anita
Member Avatar
Lumi Sophmore
Just when I thought Jennifer couldn’t get any worse, she does.

Kazz
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
I can see Jennifer encouraging Abby to focus on college rather than getting sidetracked by the prospect of quick money in a profession that is generally short-lived and unreliable but to take it to the point of an ultimatum and threatening to kick her out over it is ridiculous. It's about time Abby got a reality check though about both of her parents so I'm glad that at least this leads to her recognizing how lucky she is to have Jack for a father.

Lucas is awesome
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
No kidding Jack trusts in Abby enough to keep up with her studies and to earn a living in the world as well but Abby was mean to Jack too and turned on him as well and owes Jack an appology for being awful to her father even though all hes done is love her from the start even when she turned on him too just like Jennifer and was singing the hypocritical doctor's praises as well.

Your right Jennifer is an idiot and I see Abby now turning on Jennifer and being on Jack's side now as well but this just means that Abby may turn around and start blasting Jennifer about her choices and may choice to go live with Jack and be there for Jack when Jennifer is still acting like an idiot.

Jennifer needs to fight for Jack and fight for her family and woo jack and romance Jack and chase Jack and not stop doing so and needs to dump the hypocritical doctor as well for Jack and needs to fight to be a family with Jack and the kids once more. I'm glad Jack mentioned JJ too so maybe soon JJ will be returning home as well.

Andi
Lumi Senior
Is there something in the water that is making everyone sooooo stupid? Rafe, Austin, and now Jennifer....

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Rafe and Austin have always been stupid and Jennifer has certainly had her moments (Peter Blake anyone?)

Agreed on Abigail. It's a name that's reserved for Jack to use and I'm fine with Horton elders using it, but everyone else always called her Abby and should still be doing so.
Thanks for nearly 22 years of memories, Ali!

Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Infinite Days - a new board for fans of Days of our Lives - come join us today!

isabella
Lumi Senior
Andi
Thursday Jan 26 2012, 05:10 PM
Is there something in the water that is making everyone sooooo stupid? Rafe, Austin, and now Jennifer....
Go Jack!!! Rafe is a hypocrite.. Although I liked Austin from time to time.. He's always dumb..

shawubble
Member Avatar
Lumi B.A.
Andi
Thursday Jan 26 2012, 05:10 PM
There is and Jennifer ids drinking her full 8 glasses per day. Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Spoiled Rotten · Next Topic »
Add Reply