Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
SOD-Days:Sami vs. Carrie
Topic Started: Thursday Mar 22 2012, 01:58 PM (1,524 Views)
luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
Days: Sami vs Carrie

A slip of the tongue from an indiscreet Ej sends Sami into a tailspin when she hears that Rafe and Nicole slept together.

Across town, Rafe gets the update from Carrie that Abigail revealed that she lied and having sex with Austin. Rafe assumes that Carrie and Austin have patched things up and wishes their marriage the best. "It's an unfortunate set of circumstances that has separated Carrie and Rafe," voices Galen Gering (Rafe). "Carrie doesn't know that Rafe overheard her and Austin's talk about saving their marriage. Rafe really cares for Carrie and has strong feelings for her, so he legitimately wants her to be happy. If being with Austin is what will make Carrie happy, so be it."

Carrie, however, is poised to tell Rafe that she wants to be with him. Sami suddenly swoops in and blasts Rafe for having sex with Nicole. "It's one of those moments where Rafe feels like, 'You've gotta be kidding me!'" asserts Gering. "Sami, of all people is berating him and throwing him under the bus. Rafe is only trying to help people out. WHy is the world raining down upon him? The poor guy can't help but think, 'What's going to happen next?' "

Rafe realized Ej passed on the misinformation to Sami, and he insists that it isn't true. Sami refuses to believe Rafe and storms off. Rafe then explains to Carrie that he was with Nicole in her hotel room, but can't reveal why. He swears that it wasn't to have sex. "Rafe is so spun out," notes Gering. "He's going through a crazy, emotional roller coaster. Sami, the love of his life, has left him. I don't think he understands why he's doing some of the things that he's doing. They're just born out of the circumstances."

Carrie assures Rafe that she believes him, then he asks what she wanted to tell him before Sami showed up. Carrie has a change of heart about confessing her true feelings for Rafe and quickly invents an excuse to exit.
Edited by luvinglumi, Thursday Mar 22 2012, 01:58 PM.
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
So basically Rapemi are conversing in order to provide angst for Cafe? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thanks for nearly 22 years of memories, Ali!

Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Infinite Days - a new board for fans of Days of our Lives - come join us today!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MonaLisa
Lumi Masters
Quote:

"It's an unfortunate set of circumstances that has separated Carrie and Rafe," voices Galen Gering (Rafe). "Carrie doesn't know that Rafe overheard her and Austin's talk about saving their marriage. Rafe really cares for Carrie and has strong feelings for her, so he legitimately wants her to be happy. If being with Austin is what will make Carrie happy, so be it."

Carrie, however, is poised to tell Rafe that she wants to be with him. Sami suddenly swoops in and blasts Rafe for having sex with Nicole.

Oh, look! Rooting couple treatment for Carrie and Rafe! B)

Quote:

"Sami, of all people is berating him and throwing him under the bus. Rafe is only trying to help people out. WHy is the world raining down upon him? The poor guy can't help but think, 'What's going to happen next?' "

Yeah, Rafe is just such a hero. :huh:

At my favorite site, Second Chances
We celebrate all Lumi's glances
Whether longing and sweet
Or of passion and heat
It's the greatest of all romances!

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
CanuckDaysfan
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:00 PM
So basically Rapemi are conversing in order to provide angst for Cafe? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
and he'll provide the apartment for Sami to provide angst for Lumi

:roll: :roll: :roll:

One thing I don't get about this article though....Sami technically didn't leave Rafe, Rafe doesn't want anything to do with her because of what she did with Ej.
Edited by luvinglumi, Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:16 PM.
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
luvinglumi
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:15 PM
CanuckDaysfan
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:00 PM
and he'll provide the apartment for Sami to provide angst for Lumi

:roll: :roll: :roll:
It took nearly 6 years, but it seems Elvis finally has a purpose!

Posted Image

“To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
luvinglumi
One thing I don't get about this article though....Sami technically didn't leave Rafe, Rafe doesn't want anything to do with her because of what she did with Ej.
Maybe he's referring more generally to the way she chose to turn to Elvis the day Johnny was missing/presumed dead instead of him. In a way, she did leave him.

Posted Image

MonaLisa
Lumi Masters
CanuckDaysfan
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:18 PM
luvinglumi
Maybe he's referring more generally to the way she chose to turn to Elvis the day Johnny was missing/presumed dead instead of him. In a way, she did leave him.
Yeah, I think it's more about the way Rafe feels than what technically happened. Sami "left" him when she slept with EJ and then kept it a secret for months.
At my favorite site, Second Chances
We celebrate all Lumi's glances
Whether longing and sweet
Or of passion and heat
It's the greatest of all romances!

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
And yet, technically, he left her before he knew she left him by swapping spit with her sister.

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
True, but if I cared about Rafe, I'd try to argue that he subconsciously felt Sami's abandonment and Carrie was his reaction. I don't though, so I'll just say that Rafe never truly bothered to get to know the woman he married and this is the result.

Posted Image

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
Rafe is another Austin. He sees what he wants to see then is "shocked" when that's not the reality of things. Truth be told, Rafe and Austin are always looking for damsels to rescue. They never saw Sami as a real person, they saw her as someone who fullfilled their need to save others. Austin did try, though.

admiralsab
Lumi Senior
^yup.

Lucas is awesome
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
Yup and the irrelevant one will bring Lumi together. Lucas is going to move in with Sami,Sami won't want Lucas to go and will find a way to convince him to stay and he does and we have Lucas living with Sami and the kids under the same roof again and Lucas taking more showers and walking around shirtless in glorified washcloth towels,boxers,boxerbriefs,and maybe have a slip of the towel again where hes wearing nothing but a toaster once more.

This is going to be so good and I can't wait to see this storyline play out with Lucas and Sami trying to fight their feelings for one another but are unable to. Lucas not trusting the irrelevant one will stay with Sami and be keeping a closer eye on the irrelevant one as well for he doesn't trust him and neither does Sami and they have good reason not to. Your right his purpose this time around is to help bring Lumi together.

I can't wait untill we get more sleepwalking moments into each others bedroom too or even the platonic sleepovers in the same bed with each other when Sami falls asleep in Lucas arms happy and content lying on his bare chest with his arm around her once more where Sami wants to sleep in Lucas bed with him and fall asleep in his arms and he kisses the top of her head for this is going to be good. Maybe we'll get some more mutual dreams along with some really hot fantasies they have about each other as well. More Countertop makeout sessions too. We also see Lucas working out more as well at home.
Edited by Lucas is awesome, Friday Mar 23 2012, 01:51 AM.

Andi
Lumi Senior
Austin and Rafe have A LOT in common. Heck, maybe they should ride off in the sunset together and be done with the Brady sisters for once and for all. :tehee:

Kari936
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
Saint Rafe did kiss Carrie before learning about Sami and EJ. He may think his marriage is over but he's now hanging out with two married women. I do love how Sami is the cause of angst for Cafe. One time I want Carrie to win the guy.

isabella
Lumi Senior
wow....i really cant help but laugh...... :roll: :tehee: ej is really worth for something.... I still say go cafe :cheer: :smiles:

Medea
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
LOL! Does GG really think Rafe is the victim in all this?

Don't get me wrong, I want him to have Carrie... but he cheated on his wife without knowing that she'd cheated on him, and the women he's after are married!
Do you remember what she told him? She took her lover’s hand, and she said, “just because something is intangible doesn't mean that it's not real.” Lucas, no matter what happens, no matter what we’ve been through, no matter what I say, you will always be in my heart. -- Sami Brady, November 2007

Kazz
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
^^ Yes, apparently GG holds the same opinion of Rafe as the average Salemite. I particularly love the line about Sami throwing Rafe under the bus by confronting him about Nicole in front of Carrie. My advice to Rafe is that if you don't want your mistress hearing your wife confront you about an affair with a third woman, then don't hang out with your mistress 24/7.... oh and when your mistress is the sister of your wife, find a different date spot than their family business.

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
Doofus! Didn't he tell Carrie about Sami and EJ? Pot. Kettle. Black.
Edited by Erica, Friday Mar 23 2012, 11:36 AM.

Celebsarniel
Member Avatar
I'm a die hard Lumi/Bryli fan
Rafe is the new "Mike" in carries life.. so when Rafe leaves salem to go back to Harmony carrie want to come with him like she wanted to follow Mike to Israel..

lumifan4life
Lumi B.A.
I hope Sami is done with Rafe soon and moves on with Lucas. He is the love of her life. I'm not a Carrie fan so if she wants to be with Rafe then good for her.

Andi
Lumi Senior
They're all a bunch of hypocritical idiots. I'm watching live right now and I am just shaking my head at Carrie. She's blasting Abigail, but she's blameworthy too. She fell in love with another man...a married man. HELLO!!! Carrie is such a hypocritical tramp.

The SAFE divorce can't come fast enough. :/

ashleycruden
Member Avatar
Lumi Sophmore
^ I could have said that better myself (about Carrie), I have such a hard time getting over how no one can see that she has "major, major flaws" too. It must be something about the fact that Sami knows she is not perfect and can admit that she makes mistakes that makes me love her so much. I don't think Carrie has ever truly been held accountable for anything, ever, it is always someone else's fault. And people (cough, cough Marlena) are always making excuses for her.
Edited by ashleycruden, Friday Mar 23 2012, 01:26 PM.
Posted Image

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
She didn't just fall in love with a married man, she fell in love with one who was married to her sister. It was evil of a teenaged Sami to interfere with Carrie and Austin but it's ok with an adult Carrie to diddle with her brother in law?

daysfan15yrs
Member Avatar
Lumi Sophmore
I'm all for Sami returning to her roots but I'm really getting sick of Sami & Carrie fighting over the same men. It's really getting old. If I was Sami I don't know why she's so upset, Rafe isn't that great of a catch. Sami has Lucas back, I'd say let Carrie have Rafe if she wants him so bad. Though I find Carrie & Rafe nauseating. I'm not a fan of Carrie right now but my heart will always love Austin & Carrie despite all the hate they get. Sorry can't help it. I will be a Lumi, Aurrie and EJole fan til the end :)
Posted Image
Lucas & Sami Online:Site/Twitter/Forum / Carrie & Austin Online /Salem Couples /
Lumi Fan For Life!

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
I don't see Sami dwelling on Rafe for much longer. Onwards and upwards :)

As for Austin, as stupid as he often is, he's a nice guy at heart and deserves way better than that serial cheating hypocrite Carrie. I'm nominating Nicole for him.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spoiled Rotten · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: