Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ learns that Nicole is Pregnant; 4/3/12
Topic Started: Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:12 PM (768 Views)
vhaley
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
The week begins with Rafe and Nicole running into EJ, who believes that the duo had sex. "Nicole and Rafe have to make everyone believe at this moment that they were together," shares Ari Zucker (Nicole). "More than anything, Nicole wants to have this baby. From what Nicole knows, she can carry a baby for 5 months. Her biggest concern is that the baby be OK. So to save the pregnancy, Rafe and Nicole have to convincing."

Nicole has a private moment with EJ and drops a bombshell: She has filed the divorce papers that she made him sign a while back. "Having the signed divorced papers filed is another way that Nicole is trying to protect the baby," notes Zucker. "It finalizes things between Nicole and Ej."

EJ is devasted by the news and makes one more plea to win back Nicole. Though Nicole is affected by EJ's obvious hurt, she remains strong and turns him down. Zucker explains, "With this pregnancy, there is no way that Nicole can go back to EJ."

Nicole is also aware that she is making a decision that is unfair to her ex, but feels she has no choice. "Nicole knows how the DiMeras work," asserts Zucker. "She watched everything that EJ did to Sami and everything that Sami did to him regarding their children. What they both did to keep the babies away from each other was terrible. By keeping EJ away from his baby, Nicole is following in Sami's footsteps," Zucker concedes.

Rafe meets with Nicole at the Horton Square, and she ask for his help getting her out of Salem so that EJ can never find her. "Nicole is not stupid," Zucker observes. "She has to hide. She can see what the damage will do to the baby." Rafe persuades Nicole to stay and promised to help her. At that moment, EJ approaches and overhears Nicole talking about her pregnancy.

"Of course, EJ overhears," smiles Zucker, "The words came out of Nicole's mouth and now she wants to kick herself 4 times!"
Posted Image
Banner by Tink
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
The question is, will he realize that it's his baby or be stupid enough to think that it's Rafe's?
Thanks for nearly 22 years of memories, Ali!

Posted Image

To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

Infinite Days - a new board for fans of Days of our Lives - come join us today!

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
considering the STD comments, he's stupid enough.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
He is mega stupid... I see Nicole realized that irrelevant hasn't changed and the stress of being with him or him even knowing about the pregnancy may cause her to lose the baby and she will do what she can to protect that undorn baby's life.

Lucas is awesome
Member Avatar
Lumi Ph.D.
This so an Ejole storyline and this is their angst. He was trying to fight for her before he even knew Nicole was pregnant and now that he knows maybe he will put two and two and two together and figure it out that the baby is his making him more determined to fight for Nicole and get back together with her for good this time and be a family with Nicole and their baby together.

He needs to woo Nicole and sweep her off her feet. I can see Nicole's reasoning she's worried that she won't be able to carry this baby to term for shes had trouble getting pregnant before in the past and she wants this baby and is turning him away only because shes can't be under a lot of stress at the moment for stress is not good for the baby. She still loves him and loves the baby too and is happy to be having his baby its just that shes worried about losing this baby too after she lost her last baby through a miscarriage or maybe it wasn't a miscarriage and Nicole is in for a huge surprise.

This is Nicole wanting to protect her baby and carry it to term and trying to avoid the stress not wanting to lose this baby too for she loves her unborn child very much and wants to be able to carry this baby to term and is trying to avoid being stressed out thats the only reason why shes pushing him away.

Shes also relieved that he knows that shes pregnant the question is will he put two and two together and figure out that the baby Nicole is carrying is his and if he does hopefully it will make him fight that much harder for Nicole where he sweeps her off her feet and wants her to become his wife and be with her for good this time for the rest of his life once more where their a family together him,her and their baby.

Andi
Lumi Senior
I don't ever want Nicole and EJ to get back together. Even though they had some nice moments, the bad outweighs the rest. The way he slammed her the other day was cruel. Nicole deserves better and so does her child.

Hopefully EJ is stupid enough to think that the baby is Rafe's. HAHAHA. lol

KimberlyAnn
Member Avatar
Lumi Senior
I really hope he's stupid enough to think it's not his baby.
Posted Image

shawubble
Member Avatar
Lumi B.A.
But he is something else. He did not mind last week when she was giving him those so called STDS. :shake: He just jealous she giving them to Rafe!?!?!? :smiles:
Posted Image

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
Andi
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 05:42 PM
I don't ever want Nicole and EJ to get back together. Even though they had some nice moments, the bad outweighs the rest. The way he slammed her the other day was cruel. Nicole deserves better and so does her child.

I had a teacher come up to me in the hallway and she's a GA type of fan. She told me that she can't stand EJ after what he said to Nicole and wants him off her screen.

hfce
Lumi Junior
Erica
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 08:32 PM
Andi
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 05:42 PM

I had a teacher come up to me in the hallway and she's a GA type of fan. She told me that she can't stand EJ after what he said to Nicole and wants him off her screen.
What is a GA?

Erica
Member Avatar
Board Mama
General Audience aka non-shippers.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
Lumi Masters
No one that i know that watches the show has ever liked Elvis no matter who he's paired with.

Andi
Lumi Senior
yeah, EJ just needs to GO ASAP. :die:

isabella
Lumi Senior
hmmmm....lets really hope ejs stupid enough to believe that....either way i dont think

rafe or ej deserves nicole....my first choice for nicole will always be bricole....

Celebsarniel
Member Avatar
I'm a die hard Lumi/Bryli fan
CanuckDaysfan
Thursday Mar 22 2012, 02:14 PM
The question is, will he realize that it's his baby or be stupid enough to think that it's Rafe's?
I think he will think it's Rafes kid and then will he kick Nicole and the baby out and want them to stay away from him, just like he didnt wanted Sydney when he thought she wasn't his.. he will do this again.. the kids deserves better.. Rafe can adopt Nicoles new baby, and Ej shouldn't have any kids at all.. he is the worst father ever..

Andi
Lumi Senior
I liked Brady and Nicole. I was a little disappointed the way their storyline went.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spoiled Rotten · Next Topic »
Add Reply