Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lucas spoiler for down the road
Topic Started: Thursday May 26 2016, 10:15 AM (1,112 Views)
luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
It appears that Lucas might be getting married....here is some of the picture evidence that came out of the studio yesterday, May 25, 2016.

We get this pic early on yesterday where we see a very dapper Freddie Smith on the set of Days...looks like he might be dressed for a wedding right? https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1uyRDudMI/

THEN...MBE put out a video on instagram where we could clearly see Judi Evans (Adrienne) in what appears to be a full blown wedding dress....MBE quickly deleted it but not before someone was able to get a screenshot of the pic. Credit goes to whomever sent this to Jason on FB:

Jason47
Wednesday May 25 2016, 04:52 PM
Posted Image

Then we get this group pic. Kate, Steve, Kayla all appear to be very dressed up. Don't know what's up with Brady, but speculation is that somehow Theresa might be dead...did they film a wedding and a funeral yesterday? Maybe...they used the church set being up for the wedding and had someone's funeral taped there too... Hmmm....anyway, back to Lucas...and his spoiler...Check out what BD is wearing..it appears to be a white tie and MBE has his left hand covered....maybe the wedding goes through?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1mBEkLH50/

We get news that Wally Kurth was working at Days yesterday via his tweet. Does Justin try to stop the wedding?
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/735561321555460098

Then we get this pic of Father Louis with what seems to be St. Luke's in the background: http://twitter.com/kristy_grenier/status/735570885353017345/photo/1

Also it appears that Larry Pointdexter (Father Louis) spoiled in his tweet that CS and PP were back...they wouldn't come for Adrienne's wedding...but they might be there for Theresa's funeral right? Hmmm... http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9293901/1/

Some people at other boards were speculating that maybe the show is punking us. Let's face it...we get ALL these spoils in one day...and for a show that hasn't let anything leak out recently, it seems like a possibility...maybe it's a dream sequence? Who knows....not the first time that the show has put out an entire episode making people believe it's one thing and it turns out to be something else....like a daymare? Hmmm....we will find out what today was about around November it seems....
Edited by luvinglumi, Thursday May 26 2016, 10:19 AM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
I want to know why they're taping November. I thought the point of the long break they had was to let the 6 month taping ahead thing roll back a bit.

That dress seems a bit much for Adrienne. I mean she did the whole big white wedding with Justin in Greece. Would she really choose another dress like that?
Posted Image

To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
Norma
Thursday May 26 2016, 12:26 PM
I want to know why they're taping November. I thought the point of the long break they had was to let the 6 month taping ahead thing roll back a bit.

That dress seems a bit much for Adrienne. I mean she did the whole big white wedding with Justin in Greece. Would she really choose another dress like that?
Yeah, with veil and all...it is a bit too much for someone's not first time wedding...

I don't know what to think but the more I see the more I think we are being played by the show, lol...
Posted Image

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Unless maybe Adrienne has some weird flashback/dream where she imagines her wedding to Justin with Lucas in his place or something? The glimpse of the dress just reminds me so much of her old one...
Posted Image

To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

generalscami
Member Avatar
Lumi B.A.
To go with PP and CS coming back it now looks like Kassie Depaiva is coming back as well. I really do wonder if something happens to Theresa.

generalscami
Member Avatar
Lumi B.A.
Here's confirmation from Bry himself...

Lucas and Adrienne to Tie the Knot

LucasHortonFan
Member Avatar
Lumi Junior
ugh wish I hadnt read the comments below the article, people are still being stupid I see.
Posted Image
banner made by me!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Spoiled Rotten · Next Topic »
Add Reply