Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Follow us on Twitter @2CLumi.

Welcome to Second Chances: the LUMI Mega-Site. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls, participating in chat etc.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami Is Returning to Salem
Topic Started: Tuesday Apr 18 2017, 05:55 AM (287 Views)
Lewisa
Member Avatar
Lumi Freshman
Just read this

http://tvline.com/2017/04/17/days-of-our-lives-alison-sweeney-returning-sami-spoilers/

The article itself doesn't say anything on what's going on really, apart from that she's returning for a extended visit.

:flower:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
Yeah, I was going to post this now because I was on my phone yesterday when the news broke. She's apparently returning next month and taping until July I believe, which in terms of air dates, can be more than 2 months worth.

I am still willing to be money that this brings back an un-dead Will, but we'll see what happens.
Posted Image

Norma
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Clips
Will being back would drive a lot of story. I know a certain fanbase has their heart set on their vile pairing getting a HEA, but the show has had 3 years to give them one and has chosen not to. Also, no way would that require months of shows. I'm not a huge fan of adult Will, but it would mean some story for Lucas and I'm all for that.
Posted Image

To what was lost... to what was found... to what will always be..." ~ Jack Deveraux

kittykat1885
Member Avatar
Lumi Lover
Killing off Will was the worst mistake this show has made since Rapemi was started. That being said, nobody ever really dies in Salem unless the actor/actress passes.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Banners made by Second Chances Members.

Lewisa
Member Avatar
Lumi Freshman

https://soapoperaintel.blogspot.se/2017/05/days-news-sami-returns-to-salem-with.html

:v

katrinachance
Member Avatar
Lumi Sophmore
The bombshell has nothing to do with EJ! The bombshell is she is bringing home Will! Chandler Massey is returning as Will!
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/08/days-of-our-lives-chandler-massey-returns/

luvinglumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Love ♥
As we all speculated! Glad the Lumi baby is undead now if they can fix all the rewritten history we'll be golden!
Posted Image

Lewisa
Member Avatar
Lumi Freshman
Yay for Lumibaby returning!
As long as EJ doesn't magically resurfaces as well.. I will be watching. :pop:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »
Add Reply